You can better understand a YouTube Party as a feature offered by YouTube. Using that feature by YouTube lets its users watch videos together in real-time sync. The best part is that viewing in real-time sync is applicable to either a group of friends or a single person. Besides, it offers synchronized viewing via which all participants can watch the same video simultaneously, without any location boundaries.
Moreover, with a shared experience in playback sync, viewers can enjoy real-time chat features in their YouTube Party. And in both the streaming and chatting experience, they can even add other participants or friends. In order to put some light on the specifications of YouTube Watch Party then, along with real-time chat & Sync, it has global access, playback control, customization, etc.
Furthermore, using these features at your YouTube Watch Party while streaming may help you make your connection with friends even stronger and more engaging than ever before. But to turn what has been described above into reality, you need to create a YouTube Party or YT Party. And if you are a little bit confused about which web browser you should choose to create an online YT Party, then make sure not to skip what’s below.
Here are some specific instructions leading toward making a YouTube extension work on all three web browsers. And these are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge web browsers. Follow these steps to pick any of these ones to install YouTube extensions:
1. Google Chrome
1. To make YT Watch Party work on Chrome, then open Google Chrome web browser. And then visit the Chrome Web Store first.
2. Next, please navigate to the YouTube extension in the Chrome Web Store to install it.
3. To install the extension you want, click on it to open its details page. After that, you need to click on the "Add to Chrome" button.
4. Further, it will show you a confirmation dialog, here click on the "Add extension" to install it.
5. Consequently, it will add the extension to your Chrome browser. To ensure its installation, go to the toolbar or extensions area and search for its icon.
2. Mozilla Firefox
1. Now, open Mozilla Firefox in the beginning to make YouTube Party work on Firefox. And then visit the Mozilla Add-Ons website.
2. Next, please navigate to the YouTube extension in Firefox to install it.
3. Afterward, click on the YT Party extension that you want to install to unveil its details page.
4. Further, you need to click on the "Add to Firefox" button. As a result, it will show you a permission dialog page.
5. It is suggested to review the permissions needed by the extension. In case you think everything is fine, click "Add" to install it.
6. Consequently, it will add the extension to your Firefox browser. Remember, you will see the “YT Watch Party” icon in the toolbar or extensions area.
3. Microsoft Edge
1. Another web browser is Microsoft Edge to make YouTube Party work on it. Thus, open Microsoft Edge and visit the Microsoft Edge Add-ons website.
2. Next, please navigate to the YouTube extension in Edge to install it.
3. Now, click on the YouTube Watch Party extension that you want to install to open its details page.
4. Further, you need to click on the "Get" or "Install" button. Hence, it will show you a confirmation dialog page.
5. It is required to click on the "Add extension" to install it.
6. Consequently, it will add the extension to your Edge browser. Search for the YouTube Party icon in the toolbar or extensions area to ensure the installation.
Is your work over at installing the YouTube Party extension via your preferred web browser? Then, it would help if you rethought it, as there’s a lot to do to create your YouTube Watch Party. Hence, follow the below steps to acquire more regarding the process:
1. Before you start, you must have a YouTube account along with access to the YouTube website or app.
2. Begin by launching either a YouTube website or app on your device. And don’t forget to sign in to your YouTube account.
3. Now, choose any video, whether it's an uploaded, a public video, or a video from your playlist. So you can watch it with your friends at your online YouTube Party.
4. Visit the video's page to start a YT Party or YouTube Watch Party. And then, search for the Watch Party option or the Watch Party icon. You must click on any of these to initiate the Watch Party session.
5. It's better to stream with friends rather than alone; hence invite or let other participants join you. To do so, send them an invitation link or share the YT Watch Party code with your friends.
6. Being a joiner, you will receive a YT Party invitation link or code. Next, you need to click on it and sign in to your YouTube account. And that’s how you can join the Watch Party session.